Below are some useful sites I found while procrastinating….I mean being productive on line:
Instructional Design Related
Resources on Mobile Learning
- mLearnopedia – http://mlearnopedia.com/
A website on mobile lifestyles and technologies
- Most mobile – http://jonathandonner.com/ – Research and discussion by Jonathan Donnera researcher in the Technology for Emerging Markets Group at Microsoft Research India in Bangalore.
- The International Association for Mobile Learning (IAMLearn) – http://mlearning.noe-kaleidoscope.org/ – an organization to promote excellence in research, development and application of mobile and contextual learning.
- MOBIlearn – http://www.mobilearn.org/index.php – a research and development project exploring context-sensitive approaches to informal, problem-based and workplace learning by using key advances in mobile technologies.
- Interactions Magazine – http://interactions.acm.org/index.php
- Small Surfaces – http://www.smallsurfaces.com/
– Small Surfaces is a site about design for mobile technology.
- Interaction-Design.org? – http://www.interaction-design.org/
– Interaction-Design.org makes research accessible on Interaction Design, User Experience (UX), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Information Architecture (IA), Human Factors, Usability, and related fields.
- Design Issues – http://www.mitpressjournals.org/loi/desi
– The first American academic journal to examine design history, theory, and criticism, Design Issues provokes inquiry into the cultural and intellectual issues surrounding design.